I enjoy reading these blogs.Some of them are full of information you could use in your life, some give your brain a boost and some are plain ole’ hilarious. Here are some of them.
1. Zen habits : My THE favorite blog. Created by Leo Babauta. In here you’ll find topics like simplifying your life, living frugally, parenting, happiness, motivation, eliminating debt, saving, eating healthily, successfully implementing good habits, and achieving goals.
2. Apartment therapy : This blog is all about designing and decorating homes. You’ll find some useful tips on that subject. Lots of DYI. And some amazing “Before and After” transformations.
3. Nerd fitness : If you want to get healthy without gym, make changes that stick, unlearn fitness lies, save the world; this is the perfect place to look. This blog is best combination of nerdiness and fitness,thus the name Nerd fitness.
4. The Art of Non-Conformity : Person behind this blog Chris Guillebeau is writer, traveler, and entrepreneur with the goal of visiting every country in the world while connecting with other world-changers. And he has achieved his goal,visited every country in the world. All 193 before his 35th B’day.
5. BLEUBIRD : A picture is worth a thousand words. Well here you’ll find beautiful pictures and thousand words too. Some great photography.
6. HACKER. NINJA. HOOKER. SPY. : HILARIOUS. Just one word to describe this blog. Don’t believe me? Go and see yourself.