“Yeppee”, I yelled and pumped my fist in the air. Well because I got nominated for Liebster award from my dear fellow blogger Jennifer.
Thank you http://jenniferjgrainger.wordpress.com/ I am feeling blessed.
The purpose of it is to encourage writers of new blogs and explore more of this world of blogging. Since I just started blogging, this nomination boosted my confidence.
Here are the rules for Liebster Award :
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
My answers for questions asked by Jennifer.
1. What was your first thought when you realized you had been nominated for the Liebster award?
My first thought was,”What?Me??” I didn’t believe that I got nominated. I mean I just started blogging,so this was a total surprise.
2. Who was your best friend when you were a child?
My brother was and is my best friend.My father works for government and he got transferred every 2-3 years. So we changed school more often. We didn’t stick enough to one place to make best friends so we were there for each other.
3. If you were a chair ~ what kind of chair would you be.
4. Are you a goal driven person or are you a process oriented person?
I thing I’m process oriented person. I’m willing to remain open and follow in new directions instead of mainstream ways of achieving results.
5. You have lost your car keys where would you look first?
Nowhere. Because I don’t have car.
6. Do you use affirmations? do you have one you would like to share?
No.I don’t use one.
7. In one sentence describe your perfect day.
Well this is simple one. You’ll find it in my About page too. “A warm bed, good book, and a lazy afternoon: this is my idea of perfect day.”
8. If you could go back to any age just for a week what age would you chose?.
20. When I was in college. To quote Bryan Adams “Those were the best days of my life.”
9. Are you a mornings person or do you like to stay up late?
I like to stay up late. And read a good book or watch movie.
Here are my nominees for the Liebster award.
Here are my Questions:
1.Your favorite book?
2.If you could get one superpower,which one you’ll pick?
3.Do you believe in Magic?
4.Name 5 things you can’t live without.
5.If you win lottery,first thing you’ll buy?
6.What makes you happy?
7.Your favorite fiction character from movie/book/T.V?
8.What do you do in your leisure?
9.What is your guilty pleasure?
10.Your favorite quote?